If you really want to get perfect figure you have to start from today itself. Tomorrow never comes as we all know Tomorrow is a disease.
Friends gear up to get in shape. Your appearance also changes and you start looking like models. Getting into perfect shape not only helps you to look better but also helps you to avoid many diseases. These are diabetes, obesity, arthritis, eye disorder, heart attacks, strokes and some type of cancer.
Since you gained weight slowly so you should try to loose it slowly. Don’t ever try fad diets available in market. They will surely going to harm you. You have to seriously look into your workouts and proper balanced diet.
Yoga and walking is the best form of workouts to loose weight with zero cost. You can join gym also. Workouts are like life, the harder it is the stronger you become. Try to do 3 hrs of walking in a week and 3 hours of exercise.
Besides this you have to say goodbye to junk foods. Junk foods are high in processed carbohydrates and refined sugar. These cause inflammation throughout our body. After all it’s your body so it’s you to decide whether you want perfect figure or not.
We should try to chew our food 32 times if we want to loose weight. Include fibres in our diet as Women need 38grams of fibre daily and men needs 25 grams. Here I’m listing food which is high in fibres
- Kidney beans
- Split peas
- Chia seeds
We should also reduce carbohydrates intake and sugar from our diet. We can slowly reduce carbohydrates from our diet. I’m mentioning few foods that are very low in carbohydrates and sugar. You can include these in your diet. Eating these in place of junk food will bring lots of nutrients to your body.
- Kale It is the superfood. It contains no carbohydrates.
- Eggs contains all the building blocks of life and has no carbohydrates and sugar. These are rich in proteins,amino acids, minerals which helps the body cells to grow.
- Pecan Nuts These contains very low carbohydrates and high amount of fibres. These provides minerals which heals the thyroid gland and an excellent source of Omega3.
- Cheese It is one of the healthiest fat soluble vitamins. This helps calcium to be absorbed to the bones, teeth and nails. It also contains healthy fatty acids and proteins which improves the health of the brain.
- Chicken. It is a lean white meat which is rich in iron, protein, calcium, potassium and Vitamin B. This supports the health of the heart and increases serotonin in the brain to ward off depression.
- Butter Low carb food which is rich in natural fats.
- Salmon This is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids which heals the body internally. It also improves the health of central nervous system. It contains no carbs and sugar.
- Coconut oils It is an excellent source of natural fats.
- Green Tea It is one of the healthiest drinks on the planet. It is rich in antioxidants.
- Watermelon Rich in fibre.
- Cauliflower It has an anti inflammatory effects. It also slows down the growth of cancerous cells.
- Blueberries Contains lowest amount of sugar.
- Xylitol This is replacement for granulated sugar. It is a natural sweetener. This is not absorbed by the body. This doesn’t trigger insulin response.
- Mint Healthiest natural herb.
- Turmeric Most powerful natural healer. This can work wonders for lowering blood pressure, aiding weight loss and curing depression.
I’m maintaining my weight by doing walking and yoga and taking balanced diet. Hope this post is going to benefit you in achieving perfect figure. Please give feedback about my post.